Tuna or Chicken Ice Cubes
In hot weather everyone needs to keep hydrated and cats are no different. Here’s a way to get your cat to drink water and cool down on those hot days.
Water and a 6 ounce can of tuna or chicken packed in water
1. drain the liquid from the can of tuna or chicken into a cup.
2. fill each compartment of the ice cube tray half full with water
3. fill the rest of the ice cube tray with the tuna or chicken water.
4. put in freezer and allow to freeze solid
5. add one or two ice cube in water bowl.